Outsourcing office cleaning facilities keep your work environment clean, prevents the spread of germs and illnesses, reduces stress and anxiety, and decreases the risk of accidents and injuries.
Productivity and satisfaction is a result of fewer sick days.
- Dusting the walls, windowsills, ledges, blinds, and bookshelves.
- Straightening cushions and pillows.
- Sweeping the floor.
- Mopping the floor.
- Vacuuming carpet floors.
- Clean all glass (windows, mirrors, glass tables, etc.).
- Emptying the trash and replacing the bag.
- Sanitizing door knobs.
- Sinks scrubbed.
- Toilets cleaned and disinfected.
- Replacing toilet paper and paper towels if needed.
- Cleaning of the break-room.
- Cleaning small appliances in the break-room.
- Wiping down tables.
- Sanitizing phones and headsets.
- Dusting ceiling fans and desks.
- Sanitizing work computers and workstations.
- Cleaning walkways and entry rooms.